Wish - An item i need replaced

3.5
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 09

you should contact Amy the person who bought it she's the one handling it I just wanted to put my two cents in because I believe you guys should make right on it and I order a lot of stuff off your site

Original review posted by user Jan 09

We ordered a drone my best friend ordered it for me when we got it here it's broken it was all messed up in the Box when I got it out put together a ran fine for a second and then all the sudden when I recharged it plugged it in and we went to rent it the next day soon as I plug the battery in the front right motor turned on without even turning the drone on and it stayed on and it stayed on and I couldn't turn it off we tried resetting which I do and everything and won't turn off it's malfunctioning we would like a new drone sent to us so we can send this one back I've already sent photos my friend did and the order number is 5 BFF 1/8 o48 466 99 8 C 737 b303 f is drone is a Christmas present for my son so we would like made right on it I buy a lot of products off your site and I'm always happy with you guys so please do the right thing

Product or Service Mentioned: Airborne Drones Rc Quadcopter.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: That i could order online and get what i want.

Comments

BlankShark

I also wanted to say your site's pretty awesome and thank you for all your help

Airborne Drones - Unreliable company do not do bussiness

1.1
Turnaround Time

Alert Airborne Drones Do not do business with this company - Airbone Drones, 37 Koeberg Rd, Cape Town, 7405, South Africa - www.airbornedrones.co After a payed in advance, only part of the items I bought, where delivered. Even the drone I received does not meet the specifications (see quotation attached), and is useless.

My complaints always generate a lot of of excuses and promises, clearly with no intention of solving the problem. Only to postpone it. After almost a year the problems are still not solved because Mr. John James Geber (chap@airbornedrones.co), +27 87 550 4319, who runs the company is neither a scrupulous nor an ethical person.

The drones he manufactures and delivery, unlike those advertised on his website, are deliberately of poor quality, and simply do not work. I repeat: DO NOT BUY AND DO NOT PROVIDE ANYTHING FOR THIS COMPANY BECAUSE YOU WILL BE FOOLED AND WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Airborne Drones Rc Quadcopter.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: I was finacially damaged by doing bussiness with this company.

Comments

WITHOUT PREJUDICE - This Company sells their drones under false claims of performance. They do not have a product that is even worthy of sustainable flight.

This is the case for every drone they have ever sold. Multiple international customers of theirs which have bought drones have been conned out of money and left without a product. There is a consortium which has been setup in pursuit of this company to bring them to account for their trading activities.

Airborne Drones in South Africa gives all its customers the run around to frustrate them with the intention to exhaust them into giving up their pursuit. The company's representatives basically lie.

AIRBORNE_DRONES-01
Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa #1312852

Airborne Drones values its customers and always strives to always satisfy its' wide variety of 'blue-chip' companies across the globe. The UAV market though is a very new industry and satisfied customers are not always guaranteed.

We would like to make respond to Mr Ferreira's complaints and include the following extract of our last communication to Mr Ferreira in this regard:

FAZENDA MEANDROS

CLAUDIO MARTINS FERREIRA “Per email”

Dear Claudio.

AIRBORNE DRONES (PTY) LTD / FAZENDA MEANDROS – CLAUDIO MARTINS FERREIRA

We refer to the above mentioned matter as well as your email letter dated 20 February 2017. ..... Whilst it is apparent from the contents of your aforesaid letter that your intentions remain to attack and defame the company, we believe that such an approach is counterproductive and far divorced from an individual whom seeks to resolve an alleged product issue. The salient facts relating to the matter are as follows: 1.

Upon notice of your dissatisfaction concerning alleged issues with your product, Airborne Drones facilitated the despatch of a technician to your country (Brazil) at the company’s expense, to assess and rectify any alleged issues; 2. Having conducted and documented the necessary tests (per our standards test) to ensure and confirm that all alleged technical issues were duly rectified, our technician requested that he return to South Africa (such request was made directly to you by both the technician as well as the company); 3. It is now common cause that you were unsatisfied with the aforesaid tests and therein demanded (telephonically and through electronic mail) that he remained in your custody to satisfy your preconceived form of testing the product; 4. You refused to allow the technician to return home on the above basis; 5.

Our technician, whom has subsequently returned, has provided our office with a report in which he is satisfied that during such visit, he was able rectify all technical issues which the product allegedly possessed. Considering the above the company is satisfied that it has fulfilled all its contractual obligations towards you. Should you however differ in your assessment of the matter and therein still maintain your stance (that the product still possesses technical issues), the company then in such instance suggests, in a final attempt to settle this matter amicably, the following: 1. You return the product to our offices in an unaltered condition; 2.

The company therein tenders to replace your allegedly defective system with a completely new system. We trust that you shall be guided accordingly in this regard and that sanity shall prevail.

We await your urgent response herein." CEO Airborne Drones (Pty) Ltd ..................................................................... We await Mr Ferreira's assistance and cooperation in this matter in order to fully resolve any outstanding issues..

cmferre

Airborne Drones unreliable behavior:

See video that show the alleged “ready to fly” first test flight : https://youtu.be/nMUmUyp00rI